Please contact the club directly to confirm classes. Times are subject to change
during Bank Holiday periods.
For daily updates on the club, special offers and news we are now on Twitter and Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter - search for @SpiritRuncorn
Find us on Facebook - Spirit Health Club Runcorn
Fit Business of the Week
Over the last 12 months we have been selecting residential streets as our ‘Fit Street of the Week’, we our now ready to move on to local businesses to encourage you and your colleagues to get active and lead a healthy lifestyle. This is completely free of charge and there are no future obligations.
We are currently in the process of creating a rota for the coming months and would like your business to get involved. You can use the week as part of your company’s employee wellness policy or even as a charity fundraiser.
What does the Business of the week involve?
- All employees will receive a free week’s membership pass.
- We will visit your company and run mini health checks – these include blood pressure, body composition, lung function and lifestyle questions (These only take 10 minutes per person).
- Free personal training taster session on one of your visits.
If you would be interested then please speak to Carolyn or Sarah on 01928 712272.
Private Swimming Lessons
It's never too late to learn. Private Swimming Lessons are starting for all ages. Please contact Dave on dironsPPT@gmail.com for availability.
Puddle Ducks baby and toddler swimming lessons starting Thursday 23rd February from 11am - 1pm, please contact Jess Bennett at email@example.com for more information and to book.
Ante and Post Natal Personal Training
There are many advantages of continuing to exercise during pregnancy including;
- Less backache, improved posture and a reduction of pregnancy symptoms.
- Control of excess weight gain and enhanced psychological well being.
- Better circulation.
- Improved sleep pattern.
- Enhanced self image and confidence.
- Some effect on mother’s ability to cope with labour, child birth and post natal recovery.
- A faster post natal recovery
Aims of Post Natal Exercise
- Re-tone pelvic floor
- Re-tone abdominal muscles to increase strength and enable them to support the spine and regain figure.
- Develop good technique in daily tasks.
- Correct/regain good posture.
- Enhance self confidence.
- Weight loss
If you are interested in ante or post natal personal training then please book in with Sarah for a free consultation. Speak to Sarah at reception or email Sarah.Walton@ihg.com
Spirit Runcorn celebrates 25 years
Our 25th Birthday Party is being held on Friday 24th May.
For only £15 you will enjoy:
- Welcome cocktail
- Three course sit down meal
- 80's themed disco and act
- 25% discount on drinks at the function bar for Spirit members
To book your place please speak to Spirit Reception.
Race for Life
This year the Spirit Ladies will be taking part in the event at Tatton Park on Sunday 30th June at 11am.
Ladies looking to join our "Spirit Ladies" race for life team this year....just follow the link to sign up!
The Spirit team will also be supporting the Delamere event with activities for dads and children while the event is running.